Search This Blog

Saturday 18 June 2011

Numerology,

With swift progress in Numerology, Sri Jaya Sreenivasan found that some dates are inauspicious and create problems in life. Marital life was troublesome for such people. After detailed study and analysis of such numbers, Sri Jaya Sreenivasan marked those dates. He suggested people avoid marriage on such dates.
 
For example:
 
  • Those who are married on 4th, 13th, 22nd and 31st of any given month, have faced serious health problems. 
  • Those who married on 5, 14 and 23rd of any given month got only girl child. Even if they conceive boy, it hardly survived. Abortion and divorce are common in this case. 
  • Those who married on 7th, 16th and 25th of any given month, their issues face mental retardation. Even if such children survive, they die after reaching teen age. Heart problem, kidney problem and such physical ailments are common among such children. 
  • Among those who married on 8th, 17th and 26th of any given month, divorce is common. Incidents of accidents, murder and unexpected bad developments are rampant. 
There is an easy way to find out inauspicious dates. Add the numerals in day, month and year. If the end numbers are 4, 5 or 8, above mentioned

 
For those already married, he suggested Maru Mangalya Dharana (Retying Nuptial Knot) solution.
 
Here marriage date means, the date of union of couples. Sri Jaya Sreenivasan suggests re-tie the nuptial knot on auspicious dates. He arranges this ceremony in Tirupati's Tirumala Temple. Most of marital problems are solved by this simple but effective solution. 

19 comments:

  1. Hi
    My marriage date is april30th 1999 that adds up to number 8 but the
    time of muhuratam is 2:30am so the day is considered as may1st but my weeding card has date of april30th. I am affected by this number 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to know marriage date in feb 2016 bride 23 juiiy 1981 and bride groom 8 jan 1979

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls give me the dates of Maru mangalya dharana my marriage date August 22 2004

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY MARRIAGE DATE IS 25-10-2015 MY HUSBAND DOB - 17-7-1986 & MINE 4-3-1988

    ReplyDelete
  5. my marriage date is 21st jan 2007 its totalling to 4, there is no health problem as mentioned in above article but I and husband are having serious fights which is not letting us stay happy together do u suggest maru mangalya dharana is the only way tk resolve these issues and stay happy together

    ReplyDelete
  6. My marriage date is 29-08-2014 time 9.30 to 10.30 am I am facing continuous health issues job problems no improvement in life and money do u suggest maru mangalya for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir my marriage date is 22nd I have so much financial problems, what should I do guruji plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Procedure for maru mangalya dharan

    ReplyDelete
  9. best numerologist in delhi NCR - Vedicastroyug.com is a popular high quality numerology services provider web portal in Delhi NCR, India. We provide affordable and accurate numerology services for the people of NCR region and other parts of India. Acharya Sachin Lohiya is the best numerologist in Delhi NCR. He offers all types of numerology and astrology services in Delhi NCR. You can book your appointment by call at +91-9560522166.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My marriage date 26 February 2018 is maru mangalaya dharane possible for us sir.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My marriage date is 9/12/2010 and our DOB are 28/02/1986 and 30/6/1982.Kindly check whether we need marumangalyam ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ನನ್ನ ಮದುವೆಯ ದಿನಾಂಕ o7/05/2018 ಮರು ಮಾಂಗಲ್ಯಧಾರಣೆ ಅಗತ್ಯವಿದೆಯಾ ತಿಳಿಸಿ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our marriage date is 15.4.2013..overall number is 7.. So.. By which date.. We should do marumangalyam..

    ReplyDelete
  14. My marriage date is 22-5-2017. My husband facing some health issues. Sir will you please suggest marumangalya dharane date for us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our marriage date is 22/5/2017. Will you please suggest marumangalya date for us.?

    ReplyDelete
  16. My marriage date is 22-5-2017. My husband facing some health issues. Please suggest marumangalya date for us

    ReplyDelete
  17. My marriage date is 22-06-2014. Facing lot of financial issues as well my husband is not getting job, relationship issues. please advice the date for us.

    ReplyDelete