Monday, 15 September 2014
You must have heard people complain about constant financial crisis ruining their life. No matter how hard they work, success and wealth seem to elude them.
Many times it may a problem of your luck. Here is a mantra that will help you get rid of the bad luck:
- On a Friday of Shukla Paksha, wake up early in the morning and keep a portrait of Goddess Lakshmi on a small table covered with red cloth after taking a bath.
- Keep a moti shank or pearl conch
- Chant the following mantra while keeping a grain of rice on the conch one-by-one.
MANTRA: Om em hrim shrim daridraya vinashake jagatprasutye namah
- Chant the mantra five times the number of beads of the rosary
- Then wrap this conch in a red cloth and keep it in the vault.
- Make sure you sit on a kush asan while chanting the mantra.