Deity: Lord Ganesha
Precious Stones: Vaidurya
Body Parts: Whole body except head, specially legs, on the face earAnimals: Dog, Donkey,Pig,Lizard
Colour of Planet: Multicoloured
Remedies Recital: Ganeshpooja
Remedies Donation: Cow Donation.Till
In the lagna
1. Domesticate a white and black dog or serve such a dog.
2. Not to live in the last house of the lane.
3. Remedies of Moon.
4. Keep red colored cloth in the pocket.
In the 2nd house
1. Maintain good character.
2. Serving the girls particularly of the ages below nine years.
In the 3rd house
1. Wear gold
2. To avoid any mishap in the journey or loss in journey drop articles of Sun and Moon in the running water.
3. Jupiter?s articles to be dropped in the running water.
In the 4th house
1. Giving articles of Jupiter in charity to the places of worship.
2. Serving the family priest.
In the 5th house
1. Propitiate Jupiter and make him good.
2. Articles of Saturn should not be kept closed. Iron box should not be locked. Iron locks should not be kept locked.
In the 6th house
1. The ring received as dowry should be worn in the left hand.
2. The same as at one under 5th house above.
In the 7th house
1. Four pieces of charcoal to be dropped in the running water for four days.
2. Four times to the dropped in running water for 4 days.
In the 8th house
1. Black and white blanket as charity to the places of worship.
2. Pieces of black and white blanket with the things of planets posited in the same house, should be buried in the crematorium.
In the 9th house
1. Gold in the ears like gold rings or tops etc.
2. Keeping gold brick in the house.
In the 10th house
1. Keeping milk and honey under the foundation stone of the house.
2. Keep a pet dog after 48 years of age.
3. Keep honey in a silver vessel.
4. Good conduct and character.
In the 11th house.
1. Keep a black pet dog.
In the 12th house
1. Suck the thumb dipped in milk. (if there is a male child already).
2. White and black dog.
General remedies for all the12 house.
1. Fasting on Ganesha Chaturthi and Ganesh Poojan.
2. Til, lime and bananas etc. to be given in charity.
3. White and black pet dog in the house of feeding such a dog daily.
4. Good moral character and conduct.
5. Sour things to be given to female children below the age of nine years.
6. Black and white til to be dropped in running water.