1) Donate milk for abhishekam of deity in a near-by temple.
2) Sit calmly for 5 minutes before going out. Close your right nostril and inhale/exhale only through the left nostril. At the end of 5 minutes walk out taking your first step with the LEFT FOOT.
3) Prostrate before your mother/ mother’s image in case mother has expired (Moon is the significator for Mother), and then proceed with your duties.
4) Meditate on Goddess Lalitaambika, reclining in “Ksheera Saagara” (Ocean of Milk), and drink about 200 ml. of sweetened milk before venturing out on your errands.
5) Look at your own image in the mirror and affirm “By the Grace of the Almighty who is verily the Form of Time, Space, and Luck, I shall definitely accomplish the task that I set out to achieve. I ordain this UNDER GRACE. Thank You”. Then you can walk out with perfect confidence that your goodluck will shield you in all activities!
6) COGNITIVE METHOD: Pray to Lord Krishna (born in Chandra Vamsa) using the words the Mighty Warrior Arjuna used in the battlefield of Kurukshetra (Shrimad Bhagavat Gita Chapter 2, Verse 7):“My nature is weighed down with the taint of feeble-mindedness; my understanding is confused as to what my duty is. I entreat YOU (Lord Krishna), say definitely what is good for me. I am your disciple. Do instruct me – who have taken refuge in YOU.”
Saying this, you should fee confident that your confusion and indecision are dispelled by the Lord’s Grace. This act of total submission removes all the blemishes in our moods or actions caused due to the malefic effect of Chandrashtama. This remedy is highly effective in any situation whenever we are confused and are unable to decide what is best for us.