Astro Analysing Pitra DoshaCommon myths regarding pitra dosha:
The common myth regarding pitra dosha is that it is created in the horoscope of a native by the curses of the ancestors.
While the fact is that presence of the pitra dosha in a horoscope indicates that the ancestors of the native are themselves cursed.
Second myth regarding pitra dosha is that this dosha can be nullified by doing charities and various remedial rituals to pacify the ancestors.
But the fact is the ancestors are not cursing you but they themselves are cursed hence they need do not need your payers but they themselves need prayer for them.
Root cause of pitra dosha:
The negative Karma or bad deeds of the native’s ancestors causes pitra dosha in his horoscope. If the ancestors had accumulated the wealth by wrong means or forcefully taken others wealth by manipulations or greed, caused enormous suffering to others, forcefully taken others house, land or possessions, done sexual sins, misused power, greedy, self- centred, idolatry, had proudly nature, not kept promises, cruel, liar, gluttony and lacked the integrity may result in the pitra dosha to the successors.
Consequences of pitra dosha:
Pre mature greying and aging, falling sick frequently , quarrels in the family , the family does not grow and face many problematic situations, family members have genetic defects or being physically or mentally handicapped, unnatural or sudden deaths in family, obstructions in education and professional life, constant disgrace or disregard from people, undignostic diseases and incurable diseases, missed or frequent abortions, frequent psychic and evil attacks, black magic or spirit attacks are common with the native having pitra dosha in his horoscope, even the benefice planets stops giving favourable results.
Significator of pitra dosha:
Sun: significator of self and ancestors
Moon: significator of mind and mother
Saturn: debts and obstruction sin life
9th house: past life, ancestors
2nd house: house of linage or family
Different planetary combinations responsible for formation of Pitra Dosha:
- Sun is being afflicted by malefic/Rahu/Ketu/Saturn in 2nd/9th house gives serious pitra dosha in life.
- Sun and Saturn heavily afflicting each other is considered as pitra dosha.
- Sun/Moon/Mars any two or all three placed in 10th/11th house and Saturn is also afflicted gives inauspicious pitra dosha.
- Sun or Venus or both posited in 12th house and Rahu in the chart is afflicted may cause pitra dosha to the native.
- Moon and Rahu and Moon, Saturn and Ketu combinations results in pitra dosha.
- Moon heavily afflicted by Ketu and Rahu gives Matru dosha [blemishes related with mother] caused by the bad deeds or negative karma of female ancestors.
- Combinations of Moon and Ketu or Sun and Rahu give pitra dosha.
- Moon and Sun or Sun and Ketu combinations may cause pitra dosha.
- Moon, Sun, and Rahu or Sun, Rahu and Saturn combinations may be responsible for pitra dosha.
- Moon, Sun and Ketu or Sun, Moon and Saturn combinations may give severe pitra dosha in a horoscope.
- Moon placed in 3rd/6th house and Mercury is heavily afflicted.
- Moon/Mars placed in 6th house and affliction to Ketu in the chart gives pitra dosha.
- Mercury placed in 6th house and Ketu placed in 9th house.
- Mercury posited in 4th house and Moon placed in 9th house.
- Mercury placed in 8th house and Jupiter placed in 9th house.
- Mercury posited in 3rd house while Rahu placed in 9th house.
- Mercury placed in 12th house and Jupiter posited in 9th house.
- Mercury placed in 10th/11th house while Saturn placed in 9th house.
- Mercury situated in 2nd/7th house while Venus placed in 9th house causes pitra dosha.
- Pitra dosha is formed when Rahu/Ketu combined with Sun/Moon in 6th/8th/12th house.
- Rahu placed in 2nd/6th/8th/ 12th house also causes pitra dosha.
- Ketu placed in 4th house and malefic effects on the Moon.
- Sun/Moon/Rahu any two or all three placed in 7th house with malefic effects on Venus gives pitra dosha.
- Mercury/Ketu posited in 1st/8th house and malefic afflictions to Mars.
- 2nd, 5th, 9th, 12th houses occupied by Jupiter, Rahu and Venus/Mercury.
- 9th house/lord is severely afflicted by malefic/Rahu/ Ketu/Saturn also gives pitra dosha.
- Placement of Venus, Rahu and Mercury any two or all three in 2nd/5th/9th/12th house with inauspicious Jupiter gives pitra dosha to native.
- Venus, Saturn and Rahu either two or three combined in 5th house shows evil effects of pitra dosha.