Aries
Seed Thought: " I come forth and from the plane of mind I rule"

Taurus
Seed Thought: "I see, and when the eye is opened, all is illumined"

Gemini
Seed Thought " I recognise my other self and in the waning of that self I grow and glow"

Cancer
Seed Thought: "I build a lighted house and therein dwell"

Leo
Seed Thought: "I am that and that I am"

Virgo
Seed Thought "I am the Mother and the Child, I God. I matter am"

Libra
Seed Thought "I choose the way that leads between the two great lines of force"

Scorpio
Seed Thought "Warrior I am, and from the battle I emerge triumphant"

Sagittarius
Seed Thought "I see the goal, I reach the goal and see another

Capricorn
Seed Thought "Lost am I in light supernal, yet on that light I turn my back"

Aquarius
Seed Thought "Water of life am I, poured forth for thirsty men"

Pisces
Seed Thought "I leave the Father's Home and turning back I save"