1. Wear lahsunia, cat’s eye on Thursday or Saturday in middle finger after purifying it with gangajal and milk. Mantra for it is ‘Om ke ketave namhe’.
2. Wear multi colored clothes and keep a multi-colored dog/cow or rabbit at home.
3. Give food to a handicapped person.
4. Do business of articles related to Ketu. They are : til, oil, blanket, black cloth, kasturi etc.
Propitiations for malefic Ketu:
1. Do japa of Ketu mantra 108 times daily.
2. Wear or keep at home Ketu yantra.
3. Do puja of Ganeshji.
4. Give dan of articles related to Ketu.
5. Do not wear multicolored clothes.
6. Give dan to Brahmins on Thursday.
7. Give milk and chapatti to a multicolored dog.
8. Give green food to multicolored cow.
9. Give black and white til to ants.
10. Do not allow lizards at home.
11. Give dan of black and white cloth.
12. Give wooden bed in dan.
13. Take medicine bath with medicines related to Ketu.
Abhichara (Black Magic): Indications of Black magic are :
1. Bandhakesh associated with 6th house or lord.
2. 6th lord is in 1st, 7th or 12th house and Mars occupies or aspects Lagna.
3. Ketu is in 1st, 4th or 10th house and Mars aspects Lagna