The younger brother should never go for adoption of children of the elder brother. At the same time he should also not arrange the free marriage of the daughter of his elder brother. These practices would certainly lead to disastrous consequences and suffering in life.
Alms and Charity
- Building of Religious places, dharmshalas, sarais or inns is strictly prohibited for those having Saturn in 8th house.
- Jupiter in 10th and moon in 4th cause false allegations and critical legal proceedings against the native if he builds temples or gurudwaras.
- Grave consequences would folllow if a native with moon in 12th house opens schools for free education, or offers food to religious saints and Jogins.
- Financial aid to widows and scholarships to poor children are strictly prohibited for those having Venus in 9th house.
- Digging of wells or providing drinking water facilities for public is strictly prohibited for those with moon in 6th house of the birth chart. Any violation of the above would invite utter destruction and extreme poverty.
- Saturn in Lagna and Jupiter in 5th house cause death of children one after the other, if copper coins are given in charity.
- Anyone having Jupiter in 7th house must not offer clothes to anyone in charity
- Donations in the morning and evening hours by persons having Sun in 7th or 8th house of their horoscope will produce highly harmful and poisonous effects.
-To begin with, no temple with idols should be constructed even for individual worship in a residential house. However, keeping photos or drawings of deities on paper is not prohibited. This is highly inauspicious for the natives born with Jupiter in 7th house.
-If there is a small dark room at the end of the house, where there is no passage for air or light, the same should be left as it is and no attempt should be made to facilitate natural light through opening windows etc. in that room; otherwise, misfortunes will strike the residents.
-Places where ornaments or money is kept secretly must not be left empty. If there is nothing to be kept, please put some dry fruits there.
-There must necessarily be some uncemented place in a house. But if it is not feasible, the articles related to Venus must be installed and established therein.
Safe Delivery and Longevity of Children
- For safe delivery of children, a milk pot filled with milk and a sugar pot filled with sugar must be touched by the delivering mother and kept at some different place. After the delivery of Kid , both the pots should be offered to some temple and should not be brought back from there. Good effects will multiply if the quality of the pots is good.
- If one's children do not survive the native must distribute salty preparations in place of sweets, to celebrate the birth of the child.
- Worship of lord Ganesh is highly auspicious for children and property.
Selection of Bridegrooms
- Saturn in 11th house makes the native desert his wife and children in young age, whereas Saturn in the boy's 2nd house proves inauspicious for the bride's family.
- Mercury and Rahu combining in houses 3, 8, 9, or 12 of the groom is also inauspicious for the bride's family.
- Venus and Ketu together in Lagna make the native impotent.