For Sun or Surya related troubles and during the Dasha or AntarDasha of Sun:
1.Worship the ruling deity Lord Shiva.
2. Recite Gayatri Mantra or Aditya Hridaya Stotra daily.
Om bhaskaraya vidmahe mahadyutikaraya dhimahi tanno aditya prachodayat
3. Surya Namaskar at the time of sunrise.
4. Sun’s Moola Mantra:
“Om hram hreem hroum sah suryaya namaha”
Jap should be done 6000 times in 40 days with red flowers and red sandal etc. every day.
5. Recite the Surya Stotra:
Java kusuma sankasam kashyapeyam mahadutim
Tamorim Sarva paapghnam pranatosmi Divakaram
8. Fasting day to be done on Sunday.
9. Pooja: Rudrabhishek.
10. Rudraksha: Wear Ekamukhi (one faced) or 12 Mukhi Rudraksha.
11. Wear Gemstone related to Sun i.e. Ruby(Manikya).
12. Recite 73rd chapter of Bala kanda from Valmiki Ramayana.