For Saturn or Shani related problems and during the Dasha or AntarDasha of Saturn:
1. Worship Lord Hanuman or Shani Dev.
2. Recite Hanuman Chalisaa or any other Hanuman Stotra or Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra.
3. Japa of Shani Moola Mantra:
Om pram preem proum sah shanaischaraya namah,
Jap should be done 19000 times in 40 days.
4. Recite the Shani Stotra:
Nelanjan samabhasam ravi putram yamagrajam
Chaaya martand sambhutam tam namami shanaischaram
Recite the Gayatri Mantra:
Om neelanjanaya vidmahe chhayamartandaya dhimahi tanno shani prachodayat
5. Donate a buffalo or black til (sesame seeds) on Saturday. Donate black colored clothes , urad pulse, black mole, leather shoes, cereals, salt, mustard oil, iron, agricultural land, utensils etc. on Saturdays.Offer salty rice with dal or curd to beggars/crows preferably kept in iron plate. Offer namkeen roti with mustard oil applied on it, in pieces to crows everyday morning. Feed Brahmins (or poor people) with rice cooked with powder of sesame seeds and Crows with part of own meal.
6. Watering a Peeple tree on Saturdays or daily except Sundays.
7. Be kind and render service to the poor, servants and old people. Wear a peacock feather.
8. Fasting to be done on Saturdays.
9. Rudraksha: Wear a 7 or 14 Mukhi Rudraksha.
10. Wear Gemstone related to Saturn i.e.Blue Sapphire.
11. Avoid - Misbehaving poor, old, servants, salt, salty things, mustard oil cooked things, sesame, alcohol, liquor etc. Using mustard oil, and other Saturn kind of things frequently. Shaving head / part of forehead. Sleeping on a hard bed (with no foams) esp. on floor etc.
12. Recite 30th chapter of Bala kanda from Valmiki Ramayana.
These above general remedies for Saturn also work for Sade Sati:
For all Saturn related troubles and also Sade Sati , Kantaka Sani etc. the following Shani Shodasanama Stotra of Dasharatha is an excellent remedy:
Maargandaja sudhaasouri neelavastraanjanadyutih
Abrahmanah kroora kroora karmaatangi grahanaayakah
Krishnodharmaanujah shantah shushkodara varapradah”
Apart from this reciting the following Dasanama Stotra of Shani by Dasharatha near a Peepal tree is also a highly recommended one:
“Konastha pingalobabhruh krishnoroudraantakoyamah
Souri, shanaischaro mandah pippaladishu sansthitah ”