For Rahu related problems and during the Dasha or AntarDasha of Rahu:
1. Worship Bhairava or Lord Shiva.
2. Recite the Kalabhairav Asthakam.
3. Japa of Rahu Moola Mantra:
Om bhram bhreem bhroum sah rahave namah,
Jap to be done 18000 times in 40 days.
4. Recite the Rahu Stotra:
Ardha Kaayam maha veryam chandraditya vimardhanam
Simhika garbha sambhutam tam rahum pranamamyaham.
5. Donate: Iron made weapons, blue clothes, blanket, plate of iron, sesame, mustard, electronic items, coconut, radish etc. on Saturday. Offer sweet roti with sugar stuffed in it and fried, in pieces to crows every day morning. Red colored grains may be given to cleaners, or sweepers, or those who perform that work.
6. Serving one's parents. Best to give to sweepers. Service to a person affected by leprosy. Arranging marriage of poor girls where their family can not afford that. Barley should be kept under the bead on the side of the head in the night and be distributed in the morning to the poor.
7. Fasting to be done on Saturdays.
8. Pooja: Bhairav or Shiva or Chandi pooja.
9. Rudraksha: Wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
10. One of the best remedies for Rahu is reciting the first chapter of Durga Saptasati.
11. Wear Gemstone related to Rahu i.e. Gomed.
12. Avoid -Tobacco, wine, living in a joint family.
13. Recite 75th chapter of Yuddha kanda from Valmiki Ramayana.