For indispensable career, read out Vastu guidelines for students and working professional to excel in life:
* A professional person including writer, research intellectual or an artist should be seated along the back of wall which is considered better location for these persons. While the entrance in such offices should have distance from the main office.
* Work place or office should not lie next to bedroom, if office is residential.
* Sharp edged tables should be avoided in conferences or meeting rooms.
* One must sit quite far away from the main door in the conference room.
* High back chairs are preferred for professionals
* Avoid sitting with your back exposed to the entrance.
* Any of the beams exposed on office ceiling should not come parallel to your chair.
* Keep your office desk in regular shape as in square, rectangle and avoid circular or any other irregular shape table or desk.
* Wooden desk are best opt for while glass top-tables can be opted to place in west direction.
* Keep a crystal on your table to promote monetary flow and for cheerful ambience.
* Illuminate your southern corner of office which is also apt for maximum lighting.
* Your seating should be North facing.
* Study table for students should be in regular shape like square or rectangle with minimal size not too big, not too small.
* Study table should face East or North for better concentration and likewise student sitting on this table should also face East or North.
* Keep some distant between wall and study table as table should not lie along the wall and some space is given to regulate the flow of energy.
* The bookshelf should be placed in East, North or North-east which are considered best to stack books. While avoid keeping anything in the middle of the room.
* Declutter student’s table and there should not be too many books or other things placed on study table because it creates unnecessary stress and distracts mind.
* Maximum windows in room should be made in East or North direction.
* A well-lit lamp should be placed on South-east corner of study table.
* Brush this room with subtle and light tints to make a student active which also enhance mind power. Colours have drastic influence on mood and mind.