Speciality of Kubera YantraThe legends quote that Kubera is the Banker in Heaven, and he is the God of Yakshas (an exotic tribe of semi-divine beings who guard the wealth of the earth). When you worship him properly, he blesses you with money, material comforts and success. Offering your dedicated prayers to his Yantra revitalizes your mind and soul with positive waves of energy. The embossed patterns on the Yantra bring you and Lord Kubera into contact!
The configuration is in such a way that each row of numbers in it will sum up to 72. This is considered a mystical configuration that attracts financial success. He showers his blessings on you and also elevates the standard of your living. Let the Yantra straighten out all the hardships on the material side of your life!
Mantra for Kubera Yantra
Alternatively, this mantra can be used instead:
Om Dhanitapaya Vidh Mahe
Raja Rajaya Dhi Mahi
Tanno Kubera Prachodayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times
How to Use the Kubera Yantra ?Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.