We cannot change the circumstances in which our soul chose to be born, but we can definitely change the circumstances in which we grow.ASTROLOGY, VASTU SASTRA, AURA, AROMA.
SHIVYOG,ARTOF LIVING, ISHAYOG,OSHO AND NEWAGE MEDITATION
अध्यात्म, ज्योतिष, यन्त्र-मन्त्र-तन्त्र, वेद, पुराण, इतिहास, गुढ़-रहस्य
समस्त समस्या का निराकरण सम्भव नहीं है, मात्र कुछेक समस्या का ही समाधान सम्भव है।
Accurate Horoscope Analysis and Remedies for All Problems
Search This Blog
Monday, 5 September 2011
Lal Kitab Remedies :
The ancient book Lal-quitab is famous for remedies. Remedies suggested by this red book are easy and effective. These remedies are cheap and within the reach of the common man. Few are as -
1) For 15 days continuously, donate unboiled milk to any temple and on the same day feed a dog with milk.
2) Drink water in a silver tumbler. Do not wear green or blue clothes.
3) Put a tilakam of turmeric on your forehead daily and float a handful of wheat and rice in a flowing river before travelling.
4) Donate a coconut (brown colour, containing water) in any temple daily for 43 continuous days.
5) Feed 10 blind persons with sweets (gulab jamuns).
6) Float an unpeeled dry coconut and a few dry almonds (with shell on them) in a flowing river.
7) Get your left nostril pierced with a silver-wire. Keep the silver-wire pierced in the nostril atleast for 5 days. Throw the wire in the river after removing it.
8) Keep a glassful of water near the head-side of your bed at bedtime. Next morning, pour that water onto a plant/tree. (43 days continuously)
9) Throw 100 handful of uncooked rice in a pond / lake.
10) Keep a monkey toy, made of clay in your house. Feed the monkeys with bananas.