Offering of wheat and jaggery (Gur) to a cow on Sunday or daily as per the extent of affliction.
Service to the father.
Surya Namaskar at the time of sunrise.
Offering dough to a cow on Mondays or daily.
Service rendered to one's mother.
Offering of rice to beggars.
Offering of boiled rice with sugar to crows.
Helping younger brothers/servants.
Prayers/meditation in the morning daily for at least ten minutes.
Serving one's parents.
Offering sweet roti with sugar stuffed in it and fried, in pieces to crows every day morning.
Charities and service to lepers.
Watering a peeple tree every day except Sundays or on Thursdays.
Offering banana to beggars or crows.
Offering a yellow colored sweet to crows.
Service to preceptor.
Watering a peeple tree on Saturdays or daily except Sundays.
Offering salty rice with dal to beggars/crows.
Offering namkeen roti with mustard oil applied on it, in pieces to crows everyday morning.
Donating black pulse or salt or mustard oil on Saturdays.
Being considerate to the servants/poor.
Watering a tulsi tree on Wednesday or daily except Sundays.
Donating green leaves (Palak) to cows on Wednesday.
Donating green pulses.
Donating to orphan homes.
Charities to poor students.
Offering usual food articles to dogs.
Donating dull brown colored items.
Prayers to Lord Ganapathi.
Service to elderly people and saints.
Offering fine quality food articles to crows like sweet rice made in milk burfy, rasagulla, etc.
Donating silken clothes of bright colors.
Donating sugar, rice and cooking oil.
1. Performance in the morning after bath and before eating breakfast regularly gives optimum results.
2. In case the native is unable to do so as in the case of sickness or out of town or in the case of children, these can be performed by parents or spouse.
3. If the offering is not accepted by a dog, cow, another cow/ dog should be tried.
4. The remedial measures should be performed regularly.
5. Performance of any one of the measures for a particular planet would suffice.