- All planets must be hemmed between rahu and ketu.
- Even if one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu axis there is no Kalsarpa Yoga.
- The kalsarpa Yoga is not always bad. It has the power to confer gains too.
- Rahu=moon’s north node and Ketu=moon’s south node.
- Chanting of the Mahamrityunjaya mantra.
- During the solar and the lunar eclipse get Rudraabhishek Done.
- Every Monday offer curd on the Shiva Linga/Lingam by chanting Om Namah Shivay.
- Wear a ring made of silver in the form of a snake in the middle finger after consecrating
it with the mantras of Rahu and Ketu
- Float a pair of silver idols of snakes in a copper vessel in flowing water on a Saturday by
chanting the Rahu and the Ketu mantras.
- Get the Kalsarpa yagya done and establish the consecrated Kalsarpa Yantra in the pooja place.
- If somebody is being troubled by spirits due to this yoga then he or she must chant the
Hanuman Chalisa at least 5 times in the morning and evening.
- Try and wear a Gomedh (Zircon) in panchdhatu (mixture of five metals) ring in the
middle finger after consecrating it.
- Dress Shiv linga with Copper snake.
Remedy no. 6 should only be done after getting your chartanalyzed by a competent Astrologer