Wednesday, 13 July 2011
Yantra Simple puja
A Yantra is an instrument, or a talisman or a mystical diagram usually in copper. It is a technique considered the simplest and shortest, through which one can attain desires, and fulfill wishes. It is said that the 'Deities' reside in the Yantras and by performing 'Puja' or worship of Yantras, one can appease them, remove the malefic effects of planets, and increase the flow of positive influences. Procedures to be followed by you to place this energized Yantra.
1. First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
2. Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
3. Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light more the better).
4. Open the Yantra and place it in front of you.
5. Take some water in a cup and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
6. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.