As the time passes, Life becomes more and more difficult. No one knows what will happen during the course of life. Some issues can’t be handled. Nevertheless, there are some aspects of life that can be managed or handled to the some extent by following Vaastu Shastra.
Vaastu helps creating positive energy to the surroundings where you live. Vaastu teaches you to live according to the nature. By following Vaastu you can have a life of prosperity and harmony.
To diminish the Vaastu defects, below are some remedies:
- Naked wall should be placed with pictures of Lord Ganesha. Leaving the wall naked is the sign of loneliness.
- Toilet should be built towards the west or south direction. If toilet is built in the eastern corner, it will cause a lot of ailments.
- Don’t place pictures of owl, vulture, war, eagle, crying girl, nudes, some kind of erotica, angry man. These pictures are considered as inauspicious.
- If you have doors that open outwards, replace them with doors that open inwards.
- Beds should be used that have four legs. Never use those beds that’s bottom surface touches the ground wholly.
- Cooking should be done facing east. Never cook facing south. West can be an option if no alternative is available other than east.
- Your head should be in the direction of south or west while sleeping. North is must to be avoided.
- No room should be constructed under the stairs.
- Water body in front of the entrance door is considered inauspicious in Vaastu Shastra.
- While reading, face north or east.
- Closet or cupboards in the wall should be in the west or south part.