Remedies for the nine Planets:
1. Aditya (Sun): People whose horoscope indicates any dosham (defect) related to the planet sun can benefit immensely by performing the following pariharams:
a. Offer a puja at Suryanar Temple, Kumbhakonam (Navagraha Sthalam, TN) on every Sunday: http://www.parihara.com/suryasthalam.html
b. Chant Aditya Hridaya Stotram everyday or at least on Sundays. Or request a priest to perform Aditya Hridaya parayanam (according to your capacity – 9 times, 12 times, 51 times, 108 times etc.): http://www.parihara.com/health-mantra-japa-1.html
c. Donate Wheat on a Sunday to the poor.
2. Chandra (Moon): The Moon is the source of the mind, according to vedic astrology. Those who suffer from a weak or debilitated moon in the horoscope and a weak mind should perform the following remedies:
a. Offer a puja at Kailasanathar Temple, Thingalur (Chandra Navagraha Sthalam, TN) : http://www.parihara.com/chandrasthalam.html
b. Chant Lalita Sahasrnama Stotram on every Full Moon day. Offer puja to the Goddess considering her to be the presiding deity for the moon:
c. Donate Rice or Milk on a Monday
3. Angaraka or Kuja (Mars): People who suffer from Manglik Dosh or Kuja Dosham must perform the following remedies:
a. Offer worship at Vaideeswaran Temple, Sirkazhi(TN), every Tuesday http://www.parihara.com/vaideeswaran-pooja.html
b. Wear a Kuja Dosha Nivarana Yantra: http://www.parihara.com/dosha-nivarana-yantra.html
c. Offer worship at Murugan temples on Tuesdays: http://www.parihara.com/aadi-krithigai.html
d. Donate Masoor Dal ( red lentils) on Tuesday.
4. Budha (Mercury): Remedies for a weak mercury:
a. Offer worship at Budha Navagraha Temple, Thiruvenkadu (TN), every Wednesday http://www.parihara.com/budha-sthalam.html
b. Chant Vishnu Sahasranamam every Wednesday: http://www.parihara.com/vishnusahasranamam.html
c. Donate a green cloth on Wednesday
5. Guru or Brihaspati (Jupiter): Jupiter is one of the most important planets in Vedic astrology. A weak Jupiter should be definitely remedied:
a. Offer worship at Alangudi Dakshinamurthy Temple or Guruvayur Sri Krishna temple on every Thursday: http://www.parihara.com/gurupeyarchi2010.html
b. Offer worship at temples of holy Gurus like Shri Dattatreya, Raghavendra Swami, Shirdi Sai Baba etc.
c. Donate a yellow cloth or turmeric on Thursdays.
6. Sukra (Venus): For Shukra or Venus related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Venus:
a. Offer worship at Ranaganathaswami Temple at Srirangam or at Agneeswarar Temple (Sukra sthalam): http://www.parihara.com/sukrasthalam.html
b. Perform Sri Sookta Homam: http://www.parihara.com/sri-sookta-homam.html
7. Shani (Saturn): Remedies for problems due to Saturn during Sade Sathi (7½ yr Saturn transit) etc:
a. Offer worship at Thirunallar Saneeswarar Temple every Saturday: http://www.parihara.com/sani-peyarchi-2009.html
b. Offer worship to Lord Hanuman and chant Hanuman Chalisa on Saturdays: http://www.parihara.com/namakkal-hanuman.html
c. Donate Black Til (Sesame seeds) on Saturday.
8. Rahu: For Rahu related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Rahu:
a. Offer worship at Rahu temples or where Kalasarpa dosha nivarana puja is done like Srikalahasti, Trayambakeswar, Thirunageswaram etc. http://www.parihara.com/rahu-ketu-peyarchi.html
b. Recite the first chapter of Durga Saptashati
c. Donate Coconut on Saturdays.
9. Ketu: For Ketu related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Ketu:
a. Offer worship at Ganesha temples on Thursdays: http://www.parihara.com/siddhivinayak.html
b. Donate black mustard seeds on Thursday.