- Black pepper, ginger, clove etc are good for Sun. They are primarily stimulants and increase digestion, promote circulation etc.
- Cool, sweet and salty herbs like sandalwood, Shatavari etc are good for the Moon. Such herbs are mainly demulcent and emollient and are a tonic for the lungs.
- Warm, pungent and stimulant herbs like garlic, asafoetidas etc are recommended for Mars.
- Mild and harmonising herbs like bhringaraj, jatamansi etc effectively increase the energies of Mercury. Such herbs work a miracle on the human nerves and mind, helping to maintain a perfect balance of all the cosmic life forces.
- Olive oil, sesame oil and ashwagandha are recommended for Jupiter.
- Lotus, rose and saffron work miracle on Venus. Such herbs work on our hearts, kidneys and human reproductive system, especially the female.
[Vedic colours vary from Western colours]
|Saturn||Dark blue, Black|