This year Guru Purnima falls on 15 July.
It is believed that a person cannot get successful without his teacher's blessings. According to astrology, the unfavourable position of Jupiter (guru) can create lots of hurdles for the person.
Here is a tip that can solve all your problems cause because of Jupiter.
1. Add saffron to your food and apply saffron on your forehead and navel
2. Worship a sage, brahman and peepal tree
3. Put nut grass (nagarmotha) in your bathing water.
4. Plant yellow coloured flowers at your house and gift yellow coloured presents.
5. Plant to banana trees at a Vishnu temple.
6. On Guru Purnima, offer 'sabut moong' at a temple and touch the feet of girls below 12 years old age.
7. Bury a silver plate at your house and never insult sages and saints.
8. Put a golden nail on all four corners of your bed.