Events to Know from Different Houses
caste, health, disposition, nature, sorrow, appearance and complexion.
10. The second house rules pearls, precious stones and minerals and
wealth, apparel, work pertaining to horses and roads.
11. The third house rules sisters, brothers, servants and those that perform
12. The fourth rules tracts of land, places where plants are thrashed, tracts
abounding in vegetation, special medicines, treasure troves and crevices.
13. The fifth house has rulership over pregnancy, issues, wanderings, spells
and incantations, arbitration, learning, intelligence, and discourses.
14. The sixth house denotes fear from thieves, enemies, fighting, donkeys,
diabolical deeds, maternal uncle, fear and obstruction, and servants.
15. From the seventh house should be read trade, transactions, disputes, journeys
and wife or husband.
16. The eighth house rules river crossing, wayside suffering, hills, trouble from
enemies, lost property, evil deeds, battles, diseases and clandestine deeds.
17. The ninth house signifies tanks, wells, lakes, water-reservoirs, deities, places of
worship, maths, vows (penance), pilgrimage and righteousness.
18. Events to be ascertained from the tenth house are Government, authority,
meritorious deeds, virtue, position, father, essential things rainfall and
19. The eleventh house signifies elephant and horse-rides, clothes, the staple food,
gold daughter and gain of wealth.
20. The 12th house rules renunciation enjoyment, disputes, charity, cultivation and